Protect your home and car! Kills Germs & Viruses Dead
Kill Dust Mites: Dust mites are tiny creatures that are invisible to the naked eye, on the bed, pillow, sofa,carpet, they are everywhere in the house and make many harms: Dust mites bite people skin make itching and skin redness, let people can't sleep and uncomfortable. This lamp's UV-C ray is hundreds times stronger than sunshine, they can kill the dust mites immediately.
Kill Bacterial: This lamp can easy kill bacterias include : mold, Staphylococcus aureus, E.coli, Pet parvovirus, influenza virus, etc. Ultraviolet light will break them down into water and oxygen.
Removes odor: This lamp can remove odor just like the Smoky smell in the kitchen, musty smell in the bedroom, and the bad smell in washroom, shoes box, fridge
Clean air: Can break down tiny substances in the air, reduce allergens that can cause asthma and allergies, Kills contaminants that causes colds, flus, allergies, sinus infection, make the air fresher
BENEFIT #1: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS NON-TOXIC
Arguably, the most important benefit of UV light disinfection is that it’s non-toxic. Unlike harsh chemicals that are sometimes used in cleaning and sanitization products, UV light is environmentally friendly. UV light disinfection is a physical process, not a chemical one.
UV light disinfection is safe for use of food as well as food prep services and non-food items. While human beings can be harmed by excessive UV exposure, proper protection makes this a safe and non-toxic disinfection method for the restaurant, hospitality, and medical industries.
BENEFIT #2: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS AN EXTREMELY EFFECTIVE FORM OF DISINFECTION
The next key benefit of disinfecting with UV light is that this method of disinfection can me far more effective than other methods. UV light kills a wide array of harmful organisms.
For example, did you know that UV light destroys molds and spores? Other disinfection methods may not – or they may leave a damp environment where fungi can thrive. Since UV disinfection is a dry method, you can be sure that it will take care of existing mold and prevent its growth in the future.
BENEFIT #6: UV LIGHT DISINFECTION IS SAFE
One of the most common questions we get about UV light disinfection is, “Is it safe to use?” People tend to associate UV exposure with risks such as sunburn, but the key thing to understand is that UV light is safe if used properly.
UV light is less likely to cause harm than the harsh chemicals in cleaning products if you take the appropriate precautions.
VERY PORTABLE AND CAN CARRY ANYWHERE
HOW DOES UV AND OZONE KILL BACTERIA?
UV light works by interfering with cell division so that the bacteria cells cannot reproduce. Specifically, the microorganism absorbs the light into its DNA and RNA. The UV light alters the DNA and RNA in ways that either destroys the bacteria immediately or prevents it from reproducing.
ALERT!! ALERT!! ALERT!!
AFTER ITS DONE MAKE SURE TO LET ROOM OR AREA AIR OUT FOR A FEW AND YOU WILL BE AMAZED BY THE RESULTS .